Monday, May 16, 2016

ROUTINE AND BALANCE

So I was thinking about routine and balance. I was doing yoga and by doing one posture that is called tree where you need to keep your balance basically standing on one leg, million thoughts cross my mind, and some of them just stuck with me.


So when I finished with yoga, I was lying on the floor, breathing deeply and I start to think about how every person in this world has its own routine. Some of us think that routine is boring and that person was me few years ago, but for some reason, now that am little bit older I found it to be very comforting.
I find it very refreshing that I know when I get up, I will go to the bathroom to fresh up, to take some creme on my face. Then I will go and have some lemon water and coffee. After am done with yoga, I make my bed, take some breakfast, get ready for work and I leave the house.
I love my morning routine and in it I feel very comfortable because that is one thing that I can actually control. That mostly depends on me. And even if something happens and I can't do all that in one morning, I can do it tomorrow and still, I found that comforting.
Sometimes our routine changes and that's ok too.
Life is full of changes so who is to say that our routines can't change?
And mostly while you are getting older, they do change.
I certainly don't have same routine now that I had few years ago.
So how we change over the years and how we grow, our routines grow with us.
And that keeps things interesting and little bit less boring I think.
We never know what day can bring to us and everything is insecure, but in our daily routines we can find balance and some safety. Some order even.
While doing yoga, you need to keep balance in many postures, keep breathing and just hang on tight and light at the same time.
And that is life. Doing yoga postures reminded me on life. Reminded me to keep balance. To hold on tight, because even though one posture is difficult, after that one comes another posture and that one is a little bit easier.
Yoga is life. After one hard day, tomorrow can bring you light, less stressful day. So just hold on tight and you will be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment