Sunday, February 12, 2017

LOVE IS NOT JUST A WORD

So it took me 26 years, lots of tears, broken dreams, new beginnings and few times a broken heart, but now I finally figured it out. I was always questioning myself what did I do wrong or maybe I could have done things differently and maybe if I did, things would worked out.
Lots of time wasted on blaming myself for all the wrong persons I let into my life and into my heart.
It took me to kiss lots of frogs to finally meet my prince and after all that time, now I finally know what love is.



Love is his "How are you? Did you sleep good? Do you need anything? Did you eat? How was your day? Text me when you come home safe."
Love is when he brings you lunch home because he knows you hate to cook. Love is when he kiss you in a forehead, when he gets you lots of chocolate on your period days. Love is when he makes you soup and tea when you are sick. Love is when he lets you watch movie you want even though on TV is his favorite show. Love is when he learns how to understand words you don't even say. Love is feeling not a word. Love is when he makes everything in his power to make you feel safe and loved without even saying those words "I love you".
And if he would never say them, you know that he loves you, because love is not just a word. Love is the way he is acting towards you. Anyone can say "I love you" and not meant it. But to show you his love every days in small ways, that can't do someone who doesn't feel love towards you.
I would repeat every mistake I did, go trough all pain, tears and heartbreak again if that would mean my journey will take me to him again. Because, he is worth it. 
And I can never thank him enough for showing me the way. For teaching me what true love really looks like. 
I know am sometimes hard to handle, that I have walls build around me but he knows that. And he is knocking them down one by one with his love and patience. 
That my people, is what love is all about.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment