Wednesday, October 12, 2016

BEING BORED = DANGEROUS

So everyone of us have those days, or mounts in there lives where nothing, and I literally mean nothing happens. It is like we call it static period.
And some people love those periods, especially introvert people. They enjoy boring days when they can be at peace. Some people even enjoy routine because they are scared of changes.


Some people on the other hand don't like it, but somehow can get trough it. And when the wind changes and something interesting starts to happen, they feel like they are alive again.
And some people are dangerous when they feel that they are bored and that they are stuck in a routine.
I am in that third section.
I can't think of one moment in my life when me being bored didn't result in me getting myself into trouble and turning my life in a disaster.
I have very good imagination when getting me in trouble is in stake. Doesn't matter is that emotional trouble, screwing up good relationship I have and finding an idiot to complicate my life or something else, either way, I will find a way to make things interesting for me again.


Am just that kind of person as long as I can remember. My mom, poor thing, had full hands raising me and keeping me out of trouble. But as far as I can tell, those days she always remembers with a smile on her face.
When she talks about me hanging from a tree, so when she would tell me I can't ever climb on that tree again I would climb on another one and when she would get angry I would just told her: "You said I can't climb on that one, you said nothing about this one." and even now I can remember her trying her best not to laugh and to stay serious and mad at me. Or when I put glue on door handles of every apartment in our building to people I didn't like, you can see some spark in her eyes when she is telling someone who has same crazy child how she survived me being hyperactive.
And by the way, yes I needed to clean every door handle I screwed up with.
But point is she knows me, and she knows that I even felt bored to sit and eat.
Yes my people, like a child I didn't want to sit and eat so I would stand over the table and eat.
I wasn't a bad kid, but I was something that you would call hyperactive and I am who I am.


So you can imagine how proud my mom felt when she saw me graduate, getting my master degree and working, because she was like: "Good, you didn't end up pregnant or in jail." :)
And she really did raise me well, and even now before I do something or make some choice, I always have her voice in my head.

Now I am little bit older and I kind of manage to stay out of big troubles, but even so, now and then I find a way to make my life difficult. Because difficult means that something is happening and am not bored.
My mind just works that way, and when ever I tell my mom am bored, she is like: "God help us all!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment