Sunday, June 12, 2016

BLOG-LIFE AT ITS BEST

So this post is all about girls. And everyone who feels like it. :)
I think that there is small number of girls who never have to fight battle with a broken nail. And that looks nasty because we take care of them so long, so much time invested in them, just that one nail can broke and make the rest of them look ugly. And you know that feeling when you should cut them all because of that one broken? Yeah, all effort goes in a toilet.
So I was googling and trying to find some solution about it, and I run into one blog and I have to tell you girls, I love it. That girl is miracle worker, because not only that she found a way to fix that broken nail, she also had lots of other ideas.

http://lifeaib.blogspot.ba/2016/03/how-to-fix-broken-nail-kako-popraviti.html

I was going trough her blog and I was impressed. She explains all easy and she writes her posts on two languages, English and Croatian.
Her name is Alisa, Stuttgard/BIH and she will definitely help you live your life at its best.

http://lifeaib.blogspot.ba/

So while I was trying to find some more helpful tips, I run into post about contouring. I think we all heard about Kim Kardashian and this contouring is her territory. I have to admit, I suck in that. I even don't know what to buy and how to do that, but luckily , this girl in blog knows her magic.

http://lifeaib.blogspot.ba/2016/04/loreal-indefectible-sculpt-contouring.html

So on my next paycheck am getting all Loreal equipment and I will try to do contouring without looking like a clown. Hopefully. :)

And I would like to single out one more post that I loved, because I really needed help with that, and now I found it. Post is about perfect foundation for all skin types. It was always hard for me to figure out what foundation my skin needs and what label product is good for it.

http://lifeaib.blogspot.ba/2016/04/how-to-choose-perfect-foundation.html

So girls if you need a little bit of help with your beauty tips and improving life style, you should check out this blog. It is worth your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment