Thursday, March 31, 2016

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!

So this is how my day starts after I had my coffee.

.

And that would be fine if I were smoker, but the freaking part of it is am not! But my mom and brother are, and the funny part full of irony is that they have no idea how to make a good cigarettes using this machine. So every day I make them cigarettes and when am preparing everything, this machine, filters and tobacco, am feeling like a drug addict preparing for his s*it. I swear, this is crazy. How is it possible that the only non smoking freaking person in my house, (ME!!!) is the only one who knows how to make cigarettes!!?? So every day like half hour of my life is going on this so I have like one  thought in my head:“I should start smoking!“

I mean, why not, am good at making them anyway. I could also buy smoking pipe and be cool like Popay. Except eating spinach. I hate spinach.

So there you go, when I start smoking, mom and brother, you know who to blame. Let me help you, it is not me! :)

But all this make me thing about things we do all the time, and we sure as hell don't want to do them. My mom would always tell me that is part of growing up, to do the things you don't want to do. So that's it, am done with being adult and with growing up because it sucks! Why can't we all be like Peter Pan. Always be kids and play. Plus, that dude can fly. How cool is that??

I want to fly too. Maybe I can, who knows. If you ask few of my exes they would tell you that am a witch. Maybe if I sit on my broom I would fly!? Well, screw it, am drinking Red Bull, if that doesn't give me wings, I don't know what will. Either that, or am searching for my broom.


No comments:

Post a Comment